Hurry! Drawing ends December 31, 2015.
If you’re currently enrolled in a dairy science, agriculture or veterinary program at a US college or university — and appreciate “seriously comfortable” footwear – this contest is for you!
SkellerupUSA is giving away a free pair of 100% waterproof Quatro Boots to the winner of the “Serious Selfie” Contest. You are automatically entered when you share a selfie of your most “serious” face on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, accompanied by the hashtag #QuatroBoots.
This contest ends December 31, 2015, so enter today and good luck!
- The Quatro Boots “Serious Selfie” Contest is open only to students majoring in a dairy science, agriculture or veterinary program at a US college or university.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Students are automatically entered when they share a selfie on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accompanied by the hashtag #QuatroBoots.
- Submitted selfies may be used on the Quatro Boots Facebook page or in other social or online media.
- Submission deadline is December 31, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- One winner will be selected by Skellerup Footwear USA or its advertising agency on or around January 2, 2016.
- Skellerup Footwear USA reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time between 12:01 A.M. EST on November 9, 2015 and 11:50 P.M. EST on December 31, 2015.
- Skellerup Footwear USA is not responsible for lost, late, ineligible, or incomplete entries or entries not received for any reason.
- By entering, entrant warrants that his or her entry (1) is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, (2) has not been published in any medium, 3) does not constitute defamation or an invasion of privacy, or otherwise infringe upon the rights of any third property, and (4) has not won an award.
- Prizes and approximate retail value: One Grand Prize Winner will receive one pair of Quatro Boots with an approximate retail value of $110. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. The prize is awarded without warranty, expressed or implied, of any kind. All prizes are subject to change for other prizes of equal value.
- Void where prohibited by law. Past or current employees of Skellerup Footwear USA or their promotional partners and their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such employee) are not eligible.
- Winners are subject to validation by Skellerup Footwear USA.
- No transfer, assignment, or substitution of a prize permitted. Skellerup Footwear USA reserves the right to substitute prize (or prize component) for an item of equal or greater value at Skellerup Footwear USA’s discretion. Nothing in these official contest rules shall obligate Skellerup Footwear USA to publish or otherwise use any entry submitted in connection with this contest.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Skellerup Footwear USA, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this contest.
- Entrant grants to Skellerup Footwear USA an exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to edit, publish, promote, produce, sell, and republish at any time in the future and otherwise use Entrant’s sound clip or attached image, along with Entrant’s name, likeness, biographical information, and any other information provided by Entrant, in any and all media for possible editorial, promotional or advertising purposes, without further permission, notice or compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Skellerup Footwear USA and its agencies to use Winner’s name and/or likeness, biographical information, and image for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- By entering and/or accepting prize, Entrants and Winners agree to hold Skellerup Footwear USA, their sponsors and their promotional partners, as well as directors, officers, employees and assignees harmless for liability, damages or claims for injury or loss to any person or property relating to, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, participation in this Contest, the acceptance and/or subsequent use or misuse, or condition of any of the prizes awarded, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- False or deceptive entries or acts will render the Entrant ineligible.
- Skellerup Footwear USA, in its sole discretion, reserves the immediate and unrestricted right to disqualify any entrant or prize winner, if either commits or has committed any act, or has been involved or becomes involved in any situation or occurrence which Skellerup Footwear USA deems likely to subject Skellerup Footwear USA, Entrant or Winner to ridicule, scandal or contempt or which reflects unfavorably upon Skellerup Footwear USA in any way. If such information is discovered by Skellerup Footwear USA after a winner has received notice of his or her prize and before the prize is awarded, the prize may be rescinded in its entirety. If a portion of his/her prize has already been awarded, the remainder of the prize that has been fulfilled may be withdrawn.
- Decisions of Skellerup Footwear USA are final and binding in all matters related to this paragraph. Skellerup Footwear USA is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest, or in the announcement of the prize.