Quatro Boots got their start in the wet, volcanic regions of New Zealand dairy country, where farmers needed to keep their grip on muddy hills. Now this world-famous footwear is available to hardworking dairy farmers, hunters and oil and gas workers here in the United States.
From the elasticized top binding designed to keep debris out, right down to the anti-skid zones on the forefoot and heel, Quatro Boots offer the very best in comfort, durability and reliability. Seriously!
- Hand-manufactured using 100% waterproof, natural rubber formulations
- Removable 3mm innersole features open-cell foam construction and shock-absorbing pads for additional heel and arch support
- Antibacterial, odor-resistant, moisture-wicking lining keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Cushioned rubber midsole provides excellent arch support
- Cupped rubber outsole distributes weight evenly
- CR-foam 4mm insulation provides a comfort range of 10 to 85 degrees Fahrenheit
- Full clad, UV-resistant natural rubber resists acids, oils and heat
- Anti-skid zones in the forefoot and heel help prevent slipping on wet cement floors, steps and ladders
- Hardened rubber (or steel) toe cap and raised ribbing protect against dropped equipment
- Fitted, elasticized top binding keeps debris out
- Fiberglass shank provides added stability
- Snake resistant
- Six-month warranty
Which Quatro Boots style is right for you?
- Available in 13″ Calf and 16″ Knee height
- Available in insulated and non-insulated styles
- Men’s US Sizing: 5-15
- Women’s US Sizing: Choose a size 2 sizes smaller than your normal shoe size
- Also available in Steel Toe and Camouflage insulated styles
The bottom line? Quatro Boots are serious, high-performance footwear for people serious about all-day comfort.