Quatro Boots got their start in the wet, volcanic regions of New Zealand dairy country, where farmers needed to keep their grip on muddy hills. Now this world-famous footwear is available to hardworking dairy farmers in the United States!
Designed to hold up under a variety punishing agricultural conditions, Quatro Boots are fast becoming the work boot of choice for dairy producers nationwide.
Quatro Boots are hand-manufactured using 100% waterproof, natural rubber formulations. Other features include:
- Removable 3mm innersole features open-cell foam construction and shock-absorbing pads for additional heel and arch support
- Antibacterial, odor-resistant, moisture-wicking lining keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Cushioned rubber midsole provides excellent arch support
- Cupped rubber outsole distributes weight evenly
- CR-foam 4mm insulation provides a comfort range of 10 to 85 degrees Fahrenheit
- Full clad, UV-resistant natural rubber resists acids found in urine and manure
- Anti-skid zones in the forefront and heel help prevent slipping on wet cement floors, steeps and ladders
- Hardened rubber (or steel) toe cap and raise ribbing protect against heavy hooves and dropped equipment
- Fitted, elasticized top bind keeps farm debris out
- Fiberglass shank provides added stability
- Six-month warranty
Whatever your needs, Quatro Dairy Boots are a perfect fit!
- Available in 13″ Calf and 16″ Knee height
- Insulated and non-insulated styles
- Men’s US Sizing: 5-15 (It is recommended that women choose a size 2 sizes smaller than their normal shoe size).
- Also available in Steel Toe and Camouflage insulated styles