Designed to hold up under a variety of punishing agricultural conditions, Quatro Boots are fast becoming the work boot of choice for dairy producers nationwide. Multiple features combine to keep feet dry and comfortable throughout a typical long day on the dairy.
- Hand-manufactured using 100% waterproof, natural rubber formulations
- Full clad, UV-resistant natural rubber resists acids found in urine and manure
- Anti-skid zones in the forefoot and heel help prevent slipping on wet cement floors, steps and ladders
- Hardened rubber toe cap and raised ribbing protect against heavy hooves and dropped equipment
- Fitted, elasticized top binding keeps out hay, feed and other farm debris
- Open-cell foam construction, shock-absorbing pads and cushioned midsole provide excellent heel and arch support
- Antibacterial, odor-resistant, moisture-wicking lining helps feet stay dry and comfortable
- CR-foam 4mm insulation provides a comfort range of 10 to 85 degrees Fahrenheit
- Six-month warranty
- Available in 13″ Calf and 16″ Knee height
- Available in insulated and non-insulated styles
- Men’s US Sizing: 5-15
- Women’s US Sizing: Choose a size 2 sizes smaller than your normal shoe size
- Also available in Steel Toe and Camouflage insulated styles
The bottom line? Quatro Boots are serious, high-performance footwear for dairy farmers serious about all-day comfort. Visit this page to find the Quatro Boots dealer nearest you!