Quatro Dielectric Safety Boots are seriously comfortable footwear for serious jobs.
Working the line can be dangerous for feet. That’s why Quatro® Dielectric Safety Boots, now available in the US, are specially insulated to provide electrical protection over the whole boot.
- High-spec, fully waterproof, hand-built rubber dielectric safety boot
- Tested at 20kV for 3 minutes in water to meet ASTM F1116 standards
- Provides arc flash protection per ASTM F2621 and IEC 61482-1-1 Method B standards with no ignition, melting or dripping at 40 cal/cm2
- Lightweight fiberglass shank
- Specially formulated insulating layers provide electrical protection over the entire boot
- ComfortForm steel toe cap with additional Tuff-Guard rubber toe protector meets ASTM F2413-11 safety standards
- Flex-resistant yellow upper for easy visual identification and in-service inspection
- 360 SureGrip® nitrile rubber outsole resists heat, oil and chemical damage
- Extra-wide waist bar with built-in ladder grips
- Quick-Dry Hi Viz yellow polyester lining
- Raised Politech® shock-absorbing pad, along with heel and arch support for comfortable wearing
- Moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial properties for odor control
- Extra-stiff counter for ankle support
- Provides a generous fit while locking the ankle and preventing heel slip
- Removable, premium Quatro comfort insole and Quatro comfort footbed
- Heel kick lug makes it easy to take the boots off
The bottom line is that Quatro Dielectric Safety Boots are serious, high-performance footwear for electricians and other electrical workers who are serious about all-day comfort and safety. Click here to find a Quatro Dielectric Safety Boots dealer near you or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Because Quatro Dielectric Safety Boots are designed to lock in your feet, it is important to select the proper size. Click here to view a US Size Chart for Quatro Steel-Toe Dielectric Safety Boots.