Seriously Comfortable Cold Weather Boots
When you need comfort and support in punishing cold-weather conditions, nothing delivers like new Quatro Extreme Boots!
- Full 7mm neoprene foam bootie and 4mm wool-felt insulator base for boots rated to -60°F
- 100% waterproof premium rubber construction
- Fully clad, UV-resistant natural rubber upper
- Expandable side gusset with adjustable strap
- Raised Politec® shock absorbing pad supports the heel and arch
- Removable Quatro Comfort System innersole
- Internal lining made of brushed poly-fleece comfort-facing cloth
- Moisture wicking and antibacterial construction with activated charcoal
- Heel counter provides ankle support and prevents heel slip
- Fiberglass shank and anti-clogging tractor grip rubber outsole
- Kick lug for easy on and off
- 16” knee height
- Men’s US sizing: 6-13 (full sizes only)
- Women’s US sizing: Choose a size 2 sizes smaller than your normal shoe size
The bottom line? Quatro Extreme boots are serious, high-performance footwear for farmers and other hard-working outdoorsmen and women serious about all-day comfort, all year ‘round. Visit this page to find a Quatro Boots dealer near you.
Enter for your chance to win a free pair!
Sign up to receive occasional Quatro Boots email updates from Skellerup USA and you’ll be automatically entered in a drawing to win a free pair of Quatro Insulated Extreme 16″ Boots valued at $150! Promotion ends December 2, 2018. See Official Rules for more information.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Giveaway is open only to US residents age 18 or older.
- Deadline for eligibility is December 2, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
- One winner will be selected by Skellerup USA or its marketing firm during the month of December 2018. Upon verification by Skellerup USA, the winner will receive a free pair of Quatro Extreme Boots in his or her size.
- The odds of winning will be determined by the total number of entries received.
- Skellerup USA is not responsible for lost, late, ineligible, or incomplete entries or entries not received for any reason.
- This sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Past or current employees of Skellerup USA or its promotional partners and their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such employee) are not eligible.
- Winners will be required to sign a release and affidavit of eligibility and will be subject to validation by Skellerup USA.
- No transfer, assignment, or substitution of a prize permitted. Skellerup USA reserves the right to substitute prize (or prize component) for an item of equal or greater value at Skellerup USA’s discretion. Nothing in these official rules shall obligate Skellerup USA to publish or otherwise use any entry submitted in connection with this sweepstakes.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Skellerup USA, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this sweepstakes.
- Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Skellerup USA and its agencies to use Winner’s name and/or likeness, biographical information and image for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- By entering and/or accepting prize, Entrants and Winners agree to hold Skellerup USA, its sponsors and their promotional partners, as well as directors, officers, employees and assignees harmless for liability, damages or claims for injury or loss to any person or property relating to, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, participation in this sweepstakes, the acceptance and/or subsequent use or misuse, or condition of any of the prizes awarded, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- False or deceptive entries or acts will render the Entrant ineligible.
- Decisions of Skellerup USA are final and binding in all matters related to this paragraph. Skellerup USA is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prize.