Quatro Boots are seriously comfortable footwear for hunters!
Tracking game can be tough on feet. That’s why Quatro® Hunting Boots, now available in the US, are hand-built with natural rubber formulations and tested for snake resistance.
- 100% waterproof, hand-laid premium rubber construction
- Snake-resistant design lets you focus on the hunt
- Scent free, flexible, all natural rubber shell so you can go undetected in the blind
- Full 4mm CR-foam insulating bootie fitted with a brushed poly-fleece facing cloth
- Under foot Wool-Tex anti-freeze zone
- Insulated boot provides a comfort range of subzero to 85° F
- Fully clad, UV-resistant natural rubber upper
- Cupped, elasticized top binding helps keep debris out as you run across streams and through mud
- Ankle lock design prevents heel slip as you chase after locating hounds or track a wounded buck
- Removable Quatro Comfort System Innersole with Poliyou Opencell Foam, shock absorbing Politec Pads and an odor resistant, antibacterial and antimicrobial lining
- Moisture wicking polyester comfort lining dries rapidly to keep you comfortable on the hunt
- Reinforced internal heel and toe
- Hardened rubber toe cap and heel stiffener
- Anti-clogging, muck-release tractor cleat construction
- Dual density, quiet flex rubber outsole
- Easy on/off with pull tabs and kick lugs
- Available in Mossy Oak® Camo pattern or black
- Comes in 13” or 16” calf lengths
- Sizes 5—15 (fits US Men’s 6—16 and US Women’s 7—17)
The bottom line is that Quatro Hunting Boots are serious, high-performance footwear for hunters and other outdoorsmen and women who are serious about all-day comfort. Click here to find a Quatro Hunting Boots dealer near you or connect with us on Facebook , Twitter or Instagram .
Because Quatro Hunting Boots are designed to lock in your feet, it is important to select the proper size. Click here to view a US Size Chart for Quatro Hunting Boots.